moderated Re: "Down for maintenance" -- time to grow up...

Ro

I am all for plumbers as long as they are without the crack.  As a dog owner, I feel they are perhaps not getting equal time on the downtime. Who do I complain to about that?  why is it all about the cats?   Sigh. Well, they DID rule Egypt and were (rightly) worshipped there. I would never speak against a cat, lest they haunt me or send their fellow cat minions to shred my petunias.    And my cats are telling me to shut up so I guess I am done as I must go feed them immediately,,,   yes dears, on the way dears..

Ro