moderated Re: AOL problem

On Sat, May 12, 2018 at 07:05 am, Shal Farley wrote:
I posit that leaving the subscription intact will reduce the intensity of those reactions and will reduce the sense of urgency in "fixing" the problem. Both of those can go a long way to improving member comprehension and willingness to learn.
Shal,

I think that's a real stretch but it's a remarkable try. I see why your calling is sales. ;)