moderated Re: Download Members only works on Members

I’m just seeing this now and am not  sure why I’m mentioned in it, except that I’d wanted symmetry between available info about past vs banned members. I haven’t been following this thread but would be strongly against keeping past members in the member list, lumped together with the current members, if that’s what’s being suggested.

On May 12, 2018, at 11:35 AM, Bob Bellizzi <cdfexec@...> wrote:

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 07:36 pm, Shal Farley wrote:
For that wouldn't you need an export of the Activity log instead? Or in a Premium group does the "Past" list make that distinction (Left vs. Spam Left)? - I don't have any examples of Spam Left in my one Premium group.
That would work except the Past members do not exist in the Download and, to date, I have no inactive members out of almost 3500.
And if so, perhaps the better solution would be to make that information additional enumerations of the "Status" and/or "User Status" fields of the export.

Hmm, speaking of which, I wonder what the User Status "2=Inactive" means. Again no examples in my Premium group.
I think that keeping them within the cover of Members would be a good idea with Left & Spam Left status indicators.
I think that would also make J a little bit more happy because then all past & present member's could be managed and analyzed at the within the same data set offline with a single download.
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®