moderated Re: Download Members only works on Members

Bob Bellizzi

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 07:36 pm, Shal Farley wrote:
For that wouldn't you need an export of the Activity log instead? Or in a Premium group does the "Past" list make that distinction (Left vs. Spam Left)? - I don't have any examples of Spam Left in my one Premium group.
That would work except the Past members do not exist in the Download and, to date, I have no inactive members out of almost 3500.
And if so, perhaps the better solution would be to make that information additional enumerations of the "Status" and/or "User Status" fields of the export.

Hmm, speaking of which, I wonder what the User Status "2=Inactive" means. Again no examples in my Premium group.
I think that keeping them within the cover of Members would be a good idea with Left & Spam Left status indicators.
I think that would also make J a little bit more happy because then all past & present member's could be managed and analyzed at the within the same data set offline with a single download.
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®