moderated Re: "Down for maintenance" -- time to grow up...

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 06:53 pm, Bruce Bowman wrote:
I could elaborate on the consequences of doing otherwise, but I don't think I really need to.

That's right, it's not needed. Mark has proven that he is an astute businessperson who does not need a lecture from any of us on the "consequences" of removing his adorable cat pix. :-)