moderated Re: "Down for maintenance" -- time to grow up...

I'm not quite satisfied. I'm extremely satisfied. We looked at several other group hosting methods after yahoo!groups and even tried a few, and they all had major downsides. groups.io is an absolute breath of fresh air, and I still feel grateful for it, even after almost three years of being here. It just works. The world would be a better place if other parts of it were run as efficiently as groups.io.

The cat pix, it goes without saying, are the icing on the cake (-;

Helen

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 07:38 pm, D R Stinson wrote:

Be mindful that there are a lot of groups.io users who are quite satisfied
with the system as it is. Most of them understand that things will develop and
improve over time.