moderated Download Members only works on Members

Bob Bellizzi

Could we please have a bit of consistency in the allowable operations shown on the Members' (type) lists so we could work with them consistently?

It appears that no matter which group of members you are "in" Pending, Members, Moderated, etc
you can only download Members
I wanted to compile some figures on unsubscribes (Left vs Spam Left) and then compare to resubscribes and a couple of other things that I track in a database.
But I would have to copy/past each group of 20 separately and that isn't worth it.

--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®