moderated Re: "Down for maintenance" -- time to grow up...

Arno Martens

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 02:06 am, Dave Sergeant wrote:

My only gripe with the downtime announcements is that they should be
given directly in UTC rather than USA Pacific time (UTC-8) when we have
to do a mental calculation in our heads to work out when it is.
Agree with that, being at UTC-5 (well, UTC-4 now during Daylight Savings Time).
What I would really like to see is the elimination of the horrific AM and PM which, of course, will allow for simple calculation.