moderated Re: Formatting Wiki Pages

Hello,

On Wed, May 9, 2018 at 6:04 PM, Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...> wrote:
The wiki editor does not appear to support inline styles (they are stripped when you save). Even things like {float:right} are stripped. Because of this, I've had to resort to long-deprecated HTML usage just to get an image to scale properly and align to the right margin.

We do strip a lot of inline styles, but (hopefully) none of the ones used by the editor. So if you're just using editor functions to format things, it should all work ok. Are there specific CSS attributes you would like to see not stripped? (we mainly strip to prevent attack vectors).

Thanks,
MarkĀ