moderated Re: To improve the Address Confirmation email #suggestion

Tom Vail

Shal,

I like where this is going.  Your suggested text looks good.  (Although of course mine is better 😀)  If the spam thing is a concern because there is no email address, how about using both the title and the address in just the first sentence?  ie:

    Thank you for your interest in the widget group (main@widget.groups.io) at Groups.io.  ...

I would think that would help pass the spam filters.

As to the moderator's email address, I had not considered them not accepting email from the group.  (What kind of moderator does not communicate with their group?)  So yes that could be a problem.  I was just thinking of trying to give folks someone other than you for first level help with problems.  Maybe it could be conditional as well?

Peace,
Tom