moderated Re: To improve the Address Confirmation email #suggestion

Tom Vail

J,

I think you need to reread my suggestion.  It says:

"I would suggest that the email above be the first one sent and the group's Pending Message be sent AFTER the email has been confirmed.  If you send both at the same time, one is likely to be ignored plus the pending message allows the group to communicate what they want to their members." (emphasis added)

I was not talking about the way it works now, but the way I suggest it should work.

As to the "goofy" comment, I'll let that slide.  But, there is a fine line between not enough and too much information/text in developing user interfaces.  My point is that IMHO there is not enough at this point.

Peace,
Tom