From: <main@beta.groups.io> on behalf of Bruce Bowman <bruce.bowman@...>
Date: Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 1:23 PM
To: "main@beta.groups.io" <main@beta.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [beta] Default membership to the update group

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 11:36 am, Tom Vail wrote:

Is it really necessary to have every user to be a member of the "Update" group?

This is beginning to become an FAQ.

The #changelog hashtag in the Updates group has the "no email" flag set. This means that one must log in and manually go to the Updates group to read it. It is not being emailed to your subscribers.

Hope this helps,
Bruce