moderated To improve the Address Confirmation email #suggestion

john@...

The text in the Address Confirmation email implies that the act of replying to the email is all that is needed to complete a subscription request.  This works for Public groups, but not so much for Restricted groups.  I think it is important to set clear expectations for the applicant, to avoid potential upsets because they didn't understand what they needed to do.  I'd like to see the address confirmation email sent to those applying for an account / membership made more explicitly informational.  Below I have two sample proposals, one if the address confirmation email needs to be the same for everyone; a second if it is possible to customize the email a little more.
Thanks - John

Hello,

If you did not request - or do not want - a subscription to this group, please accept our apologies and ignore this message.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team

Hello,

If you did not request - or do not want - a subscription to this group, please accept our apologies and ignore this message.

Test: if public group:

Test: if Restricted group with an active "Pending Subscription"  "Member Notice"
groupname@groups.io is a restricted group, requiring a moderator to approve your subscription request. You will be sent an additional email from the group moderators immediately following our receipt of your reply to this email.  Please follow the direction provided in that email.  A group moderator will respond to your request.

Test: if Restricted group with NO active "Pending Subscription"  "Member Notice"
groupname@groups.io is a restricted group, requiring a moderator to approve your subscription request.  A group moderator will respond to your request.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team