moderated Re: see past activity from "removed" as well as "banned" members (premium groups) #suggestion

Mark,

Something is still weird. You can link directly to the complete member page of a banned member from an entry in the group activity log dealing with that member, but not to a past member. Clicking on the past member in the log entry takes you to the member list, whereas clicking on a banned member takes you to the original member page.

So still, it seems there is more access to the past activity of banned members than there is to simply past members, and I am again tempted to ban everyone so that I have this easy access. Can this be made more symmetric?