moderated RSVP features #suggestion

Southenders Admin

For those who have a premium account, I’m hoping that we can export a list of attendees that also shows how many guests they are bringing. The present download only gives name.
It would also help to have a time stamp available on the download, for those events where the maximum attendees is exceeded.

speaking of which, it would be great to know how the site handles events where we need a waiting list.

Since there’s no documentation on this, I would have to create a trial event and oversubscribe it to find the answer.