moderated Re: Make Basic level accounts paid

Also Mark said he's not planning on doing anything.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 8:15 AM, J_Catlady <j.olivia.catlady@...> wrote:
Jerome,
Just stay. As Shal has said, eliminating free groups is not even on the table. This whole discussion went wacko.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 4:37 AM, Jerome Kutche <n9lya@...> wrote:
Like I stated before..
I am not a company

No money changes hands for what we do it would be illegal.. Against the FCC rules.
But paying if we must maybe.. But most likely I would just drop Groups.io
I was invited for a free acct. To charge for that would be a bit rude.
I dropped Yahoo to move here.. Anything would most likely cause a group with well over 3500 Members to disappear.

Nuff said its now up to Mark do I stay or do I go...