moderated Re: Make Basic level accounts paid

Jerome,
Just stay. As Shal has said, eliminating free groups is not even on the table. This whole discussion went wacko.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2018 at 4:37 AM, Jerome Kutche <n9lya@...> wrote:
Like I stated before..
I am not a company

No money changes hands for what we do it would be illegal.. Against the FCC rules.
But paying if we must maybe.. But most likely I would just drop Groups.io
I was invited for a free acct. To charge for that would be a bit rude.
I dropped Yahoo to move here.. Anything would most likely cause a group with well over 3500 Members to disappear.

Nuff said its now up to Mark do I stay or do I go...