moderated Re: Make Basic level accounts paid

toki

On 04/24/2018 06:37 PM, Randy Thomson via Groups.Io wrote:

for the board of directors (17 Group members) of a small (currently under 50
members) non-profit with a very low budget, if I had had to pay to move to
Groups.IO offers 501(c)(3) organizations a discount.
What Mark would do if a non-profit from Canada, England, or elsewhere
requested the discount, is up to him.

If the applicant were IKEA, I'd hope he'd charge them full commercial
rates.(How they manage to maintain their non-profit status is a mystery
to me.)

OTOH, if it was _St John's Ambulance_ - let them have the non-profit
discount.

jonathon