moderated Re: Make Basic level accounts paid

Hi All,

This thread happened while I was on various planes.

I am totally fine with business model discussions, and there have been some interesting ideas discussed here, but these topics do tend to generate unfounded rumors and cause stress, which I’m unfortunately already seeing.

So, there is no need to delete your accounts! I’m not making any changes right now(i’m on vacation, and jet lagged!) If I ever do make any changes they will be discussed and telegraphed ahead of time. Remember, I didn’t start this thread.