From: Armando
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 2:22 PM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Make Basic level accounts paid

I totally disagree with paying $1 a month on the basic groups.io service. This is because this service always receive updates and is always maintenanced, while other services such as Google Groups/Yahoo Groups are sooooooooooooooooo outdated. Without the advantages of the Groups.io services, such as RSS Feed integration, I would have to manually send out my newsletter to my group. I agree on the donation part though.

--

Armando L. Vias

Student

Founder | Blindness Awareness and More

Website: www.blindnessawarenessandmoreblog.wordpress.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/baamoreblog

Twitter: www.twitter.com/baamoreblog

Blindness Awareness and More Feedback Line: (724) 964-2111

Blindness Awareness and More Email Address: blindnessawarenessandmore@...