From: main@beta.groups.io [mailto:main@beta.groups.io] On Behalf Of
J_Catlady
Sent: 24 April 2018 17:57
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] Make Basic level accounts paid

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 09:37 am, Bruce Bowman wrote:

in my opinion Mark is already giving away too much

That's possible. I don't think it's necessarily a bad idea to cut down on
the functionality in the free version. But I think there should always be a
free version, if for no other purpose than to lure new people in (should I
say, less cynically, "build new relationships"?) and build trust with them.