moderated Re: Make Basic level accounts paid

Sharon Villines

On Apr 24, 2018, at 12:57 PM, J_Catlady <@J_Catlady> wrote:

On Tue, Apr 24, 2018 at 09:37 am, Bruce Bowman wrote:
in my opinion Mark is already giving away too much
That's possible. I don't think it's necessarily a bad idea to cut down on the functionality in the free version.
I think it’s very bad to take things away. Or even to leave them in the already functioning groups but new groups have fewer — people will get very confused.

Better I think would be to provide a basic wiki and database, etc, in the free version and more robust versions in the paid. In other words continue development of the paid version.

Personally, I’m finding all the changes in the version now to be not overwhelming but I have to check to see if anything has changed. That isn’t true if the community group, but it is of the 1 group plus 10+subgroups that I hope will develop into an enterprise account. The community group doesn’t use any of the features, but I want the potentially enterprise group to understand and use them.

Sharon