moderated Re: Invitation Message

Sharon Villines

[Name] and [Invite Email Address]

If they are in the boilerplate, can’t be deleted, and aren’t filled in when the invite is sent, why are they there if they don’t fill in? I copied into my initial query an invitation that was sent to one of my test email addresses.

The one difference between the invite email and the other member notices is that we have a link in there that is custom to each invite to accept the invite. Where would that go if I eliminated the boilerplate?
Could the link be the only thing that is entered when a custom invite is used?

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Historic Takoma Park
In Washington DC, Where all roads lead to Casablanca