moderated Invitation Message

Sharon Villines

Another loud voice for a completely customizable invitation letter. The current one is redundant and makes no sense to many people I invite. Most of them are people who have been unsubscribed for spam. They pay no attention to the message because they know they haven’t unsubscribed. They consider the message to be spam!

This is what the letter that just went out with my letter in the middle instead of replacing the default. [Name] [Invitee Email Address] are also not filling in. I highlighted my invitation.

Hello,

You have been invited by Sharon Villines to join the Groups.io group Members@TVC.groups.io.

The following message was included by Sharon Villines:

Hello [Name],

This is an invitation to join members@tvc.groups.io, the principal communications channel for Takoma Village announcements, questions, information, posting of agendas, minutes, notes, security and emergency warnings, etc. This is a restricted list for members and residents.

To accept the invitation, please reply to this email, or you may accept the invitation by going to the Group Home page. If you accept using the Group Home page, you will also be able to set up a password and set your preferences for message delivery.

If you are not interested, or if [Invitee Email Address] is not your email address, please ignore this email. If you have questions about this invitation, send them to sharon@...
If you have questions about this invitation, send them to Members+owner@TVC.groups.io.

To accept the invitation, please reply to this email, or you may accept the invitation on the website.

If you are not interested, or if yahoo@... is not your email address, please ignore this email.

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team