moderated Re: List of invites sent

William Finn

I had not seen that, thanks.

My idea was the list changes as people accept so instead of the invite list as it is today maybe as people accept the invitee list diminishes leaving only the pending.

On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 12:56 PM Frances <frances@...> wrote:

Liam, are you looking for more than the list of invites sent?
If you click on Admin, Invites, Sent Invitations, you can see who you have sent an invitation to and who has accepted or not.
The only thing I wish were clarified is Cancel/Remove Invite - that can mean remove an invitation, but it also means "clean up your list by removing those that have accepted.
Perhaps: Cancel or Remove Accepted Invites.

Frances