Re: Email address in footer proposal

Frances,

Can you please clarify, Mark? Only email addressed to me would have my
email address in the footer, right?
Correct, only the outbound group messages bound for your inbox. Everyone else would receive their own address, not yours.

There is a circumstance that could expose your address though. If you reply and don't trim the footer it is sent in to the group. There's a mechanism that normally strips those quoted footers (before the message even makes it to Pending), but sometime tricky HTML code will fool it and the footer gets through to the message as posted.

I think that's a case where Dave's concern would come into play.

Shal