moderated Re: Event: Mark Vacation - Monday, 23 April 2018 #cal-invite

Haha!

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 5:04 PM, toki <toki.kantoor@...> wrote:
On 04/15/2018 10:24 PM, main@beta.groups.io Calendar wrote:
> April 23 – May 1, 2018
> I will be on vacation starting Monday, April 23, returning on Thursday,
> May 2nd. I will be monitoring the site as normal, except for a few times

I'm all for Mark taking a fortnight for a vacation.

The optimistic pessimist in me says that YahooGroups is going to make a
major announcement between 20 April and 7 May, that will result in Mark
working 7/24 for at least 28 days, starting within seconds of the
announcement being made.

OTOH, the pessimistic pessimist in me sees that announcement being made
between 20 May and 25 May, to take effect immediately.

jonathon