Re: Email address in footer proposal

Sharon Villines

On Apr 16, 2018, at 3:13 PM, Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:

For groups that are not set to Reply To Group, the Unsubscribe link in the footer does not include any identifying information about the person receiving the message. This can be a problem if the person doesn't know what email address they are subscribed to the group under.
But it does appear in the header. That would seem to me to be enough.

I would remove "Terms Of Service" and add “Help”

And make the footer one line like the top line that begins “View/Reply …”

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines, Washington DC
"We're only the light bulbs, and our job is just to remain screwed in.” Bishop Desmond Tutu