moderated Re: Change ownership on files and photos

Chris Jones

On Sat, Apr 14, 2018 at 06:12 am, William Finn wrote:
But you are missing the main reason this is being added .... content migrated from Yahoo is assigned to the migrator as the owner so reassignment of ownership is needed.
Is that so? If it is then why did your post which started this Topic read as follows:

It would be nice to have the ability to change ownership on files, folders and photo albums as people change roles and if the data is for a specific role in an organization then assigning a new owner would mean we wont have to open up access to all members of a group.

Please tell because you have got me a bit confused, and others might feel the same.

Chris