moderated Re: Change ownership on files and photos

William Finn

How about doing it at a folder level and the rights propagate to all containing files and sub folders

A check box lost of users would be the easiest way so you can grant more than one user access if needed.

The idea of more than one user is if you have a folder for board members, then picking all board members at once using a list with check boxes beside each user.  That way you do it once.

Also any time you modify you can uncheck to remove and check to add members .

Liam

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018, 4:43 PM Mark Fletcher <markf@corp.groups.io> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 2:25 PM, William Finn <liam@...> wrote:
It would be nice to have the ability to change ownership on files, folders and photo albums as people change roles and if the data is for a specific role in an organization then assigning a new owner would mean we wont have to open up access to all members of a group

I do need to add this to help people who have moved from Yahoo. I'm just not sure how the user interface would work. A pop-up list of all members? Any suggestions would be appreciated.