moderated Re: Change ownership on files and photos

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 2:25 PM, William Finn <liam@...> wrote:
It would be nice to have the ability to change ownership on files, folders and photo albums as people change roles and if the data is for a specific role in an organization then assigning a new owner would mean we wont have to open up access to all members of a group

I do need to add this to help people who have moved from Yahoo. I'm just not sure how the user interface would work. A pop-up list of all members? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
MarkĀ