moderated customize "new file uploaded"

I'm  not sure whether this is already in the planned notification overhaul, but FWIW: In the cases where I upload a file that I want to announce to the group, the result of clicking "notify members" is very generic. I almost always have to add a subsequent message explaining what the file is and, if it's an update to an already existing file, what the change was. In most cases this does not really get members' attention because the title of the file is not contained in the message title.

It would be helpful if the notification included (a) the name of the file in the message title itself (not just in a line within the notification body) and (b) a customizable announcement, separate from the "file description", about the addition and its significance.