moderated Re: Lock Profile Display Names

Jeremy H

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 05:55 pm, Bruce Bowman wrote:
On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 01:55 pm, Jeremy H wrote:
I can understand the desirability of - and would support - an option that ONLY group owners, and authorised moderators, can change display names - even if I wouldn't necessarily use it for my groups.
This capability already exists, as Barbara noted.
Does it? (Methinks you may have missed the 'only') The ability for a group owner to change a member's display name certainly exists (via Admin > Members), AIUI this is always there, without setting an option: the question/topic is over an option that the member may not, so only owners can. (But there have been a lot of distracting comments over what should be in a display name)

If you think the option does exist, could you point us at it, please, as I can't find it.

Jeremy