From: Mark Fletcher
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 8:59 PM
To: beta@groups.io
Subject: [beta] Icon upgrades

Hi All,

As part of another project, I upgraded the icon package that the website uses to the latest version (Font Awesome 4 to 5). As part of that upgrade, they made a bunch of incompatible changes. I think I got them all, but please let me know if you see any icons that consist of a segmented circle with a flashing question mark in the middle. That would indicate one that I missed.

Jesus dyed for us, why can't we live for him?