moderated Re: Mobile App

Toby Kraft

I fail to see how navigating an app is fundamentally different than navigating the site presented by groups.io.  They would both have menus to access the different group areas.
In my opinion, it's way out of scope for groups.io, of little value, and very expensive.

see -> https://savvyapps.com/blog/how-much-does-app-cost-massive-review-pricing-budget-considerations
  • Apps built by the largest app companies, the "big boys", likely cost anywhere between $500,000 to $1,000,000.
  • Apps built by agencies like savvy apps cost anywhere between $150,000 to $450,000.
  • Apps built by smaller shops, possibly with only 2-3 people, likely cost anywhere between $50,000 to $100,000.
And groups.io is essentially a one man shop.  But then again Mark might consider providing that as an option on Enterprise for extra fee... just a thought...

I added a shortcut on my home screen on my phone, 4 taps got me to the files section listing in one of my groups....  (no login necessary as that was cached)
Toby