moderated Re: Allow Different Frequency for Guidelines Notice #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

Ah I get  members who are coming back and new members all the time so monthly is just right and if someone  strays, well? They got the guidelines this month so either straighten up and fly right, or get band.

On Apr 10, 2018, at 8:44 AM, Nick Schweitzer <nick@...> wrote:

It appears as though there is a feature to send it separately to new members - which I think is great. So for us, it is really just a reminder for long time members of the guidelines. Our group dynamic and culture is such that monthly would probably be seen as excessive, which is why I ask.