moderated Re: Allow Different Frequency for Guidelines Notice #suggestion

Sarah k Alawami

Good idea, but I believe that monthly is standard. I know people (myself including) who never read the things anyway and mimic, but for the new list members who might come abord monthly is perfect. I would send them out weekly if I could, bu t that would generate complaints so I'm glad the most I can do is a month.

Blessings and happy Tuesday

On Apr 10, 2018, at 8:02 AM, Nick Schweitzer <nick@...> wrote:

Just noticed the feature to send a Notice with Group Guidelines which I think is great. However, it appears that the only option for sending this on a recurring basis is to do so monthly. In our group, that might be considered excessive. It would be nice to be able to adjust this frequency with different options:
- Monthly
- Quarterly
- Annually

Thanks for your consideration.