locked Re: EU General Data Protection Regulation

Marina

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 03:08 am, Shal Farley wrote:

That feature does not exist. I fear we'll all rue the day it does. It
seems like a quick way to destroy the useful content of a group.
The feature could be a special permission granted only to group owners. After all, they already have the power to delete their own group. Should a member ask me, as the group owner, for whatever personal or privacy reason, to delete all his/her past messages, I would welcome such a feature in order to accomplish his/her request in an easy way rather than having to go through every single message.

Marina