moderated Re: A couple of (I think) simple suggestions

Jeremy -
Thank you for mentioning this idea of having the page jump selection at the top of the page as well. I had mentioned it on beta quite a long while ago, but the thought never gained any traction. At that time I think there were other concerns people were focusing on, but having to go to the bottom of a screen just to select another jump in pages is a waste of time in my opinion.
Dano

----- Original Message -----
On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 12:52 pm, Randy Thomson wrote:
Secondly, occasionally I need to review an early message, moderator activity, or other item which is presented in a list with "< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  >" at the bottom. When the list is very long, unless I have a good idea of the date it's very difficult to reach the early (or if already at the earliest, then the latest) entries in a list (unless I missed something). Adding "Got to First" and "Go to Last" links, i.e., "<< < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > >>" would make that very convenient.
The other useful thing would be to have that list at the top - as well as the bottom - of the page (at the moment you just get 'next' and 'previous' links ( < & > )).

Jeremy

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.