moderated Re: A couple of (I think) simple suggestions

Jeremy -
Thank you for mentioning this idea of having the page jump selection at the top of the page as well. I had mentioned it on beta quite a long while ago, but the thought never gained any traction. At that time I think there were other concerns people were focusing on, but having to go to the bottom of a screen just to select another jump in pages is a waste of time in my opinion.
Dano