locked Re: EU General Data Protection Regulation

Marina

On Sun, Apr 8, 2018 at 07:29 am, Victoria wrote:

So I have just installed our own privacy policy regulations into my group´s
files.

I used a free generator, created by lawyers, which poses a few questions
concerning the type of declaration you need. This generator then creates the
declaration covering your special issues.

I don´t know if in Italy the same is possible. If you spoke German I could
send you the link to the generator.
Thank you for your offer, but unfortunately I don't speak German.
I shall try and set up a privacy policy. Ideally, prospective members should have a chance to read it before even sending a subscription request.

Marina