moderated Re: Categories for groups -- idea suggestion

Sharon Villines

On Apr 6, 2018, at 8:27 AM, Susanne <@sllo1> wrote:

I don't think anyone has suggested using Yahoo's hierarchy. In fact, people have expressed decidedly negative views of it.
I find it a nightmare. And as someone who is interested in subjects and their relationships, I go nuts reading it. It’s based on marketing and what publishers think people will buy if the books appear in the same section.

I do want to observe, though, that my book group discusses books, not literature.
But would they recognize “Literature” as a subject. There is probably another category for clubs.

Sharon
----
Sharon Villines
TakomaDC@Groups.io