moderated Re: Categories for groups -- idea suggestion

Al Ludwick / NN4ZZ

Hi Toby,
RE: The question, do we have categories or not?

There will likely be some owners that don’t like or want to categorize their group.  That is the reason I included the “Other and none specified” option.   But I think the majority will find one they like and use the feature to allow prospective members to more easily find their group.

IMHO Keeping the list broad, and concise will make the search feature easy and practical to implement and use.

So my vote is YES, add the category feature.

Regards Al / NN4ZZ