moderated Re: Advanced Search (Filters) #suggestion

How about adding
"Not posted by [x]"

On Sat, Mar 31, 2018 at 9:09 PM, Shal Farley <shals2nd@...> wrote:
Duane,

> I think Shal has listed most of the items I'd like to see available,
> https://beta.groups.io/g/main/message/14955, ...

A proper list then. From that post:

o Following & not Following
o Muted & not Muted
o Posted by me & Posted by [x]
  (to take the place of posterid: syntax in search)
o Replies & has no Replies
  (useful in Q&A groups, like help groups)
o Likes (by anyone) & Liked by me (& maybe is liked by [x]?)
o Locked & not Locked
o Moderated & not Moderated
o Special Notice (& not Special notice, just for consistency?)
o Edited (& not Edited)
o Attachments (& has no attachments)

> ... but we might as well make the wish list complete.

One more exotic then:

o Latest message per member & earliest message per member
  (combines well with date range filters and Posted by)

Shal