moderated Re: Feature Request: Ability to Attach Group File to Member Notice #suggestion

Bob Bellizzi

I've read parts of it to get some clarity in some operations.  In fact I just did that today to make a decision about creating a subgroup.
I also used the GM wiki a great deal when I was a newbie.
Be honest yourself.  Would you rather just keep asking questions or piggyback on someone else's  knowledge base?
If you actually spent a bit of time looking at the GM wiki you might easily find the answers non only to questions you want to ask but to questions you never though to ask.
BTW  wikies is not plural for wiki; wikis is the correct plural
--

Bob Bellizzi

Founder, Fuchs Friends ®