moderated Re: web-based questionnaire for restricted groups a pressing issue #suggestion

Douglas Swearingen <dougiebehr@...>

Hello Al,

To my knowledge your understanding of "Pending Subscription" is correct.

As for tracking Pending Subscription messages in my group, we do not track them.  That is we do not track these outgoing messages as far as keeping track of everyone that receives the message.  Years of experience has taught me, less than 60% of those sent the messages ever reply back.  That is okay though.  My group is a Chronic Pain group and we request a pain related reason for joining.

I do not know of a current way to present the question when the user first asks to join.

I do not think unless Mark makes some changes to user requests to join a group that is possible.

Maybe someone else in the group, GMF or Beta can add to this.

Doug