moderated Re: web-based questionnaire for restricted groups a pressing issue #suggestion

Douglas Swearingen <dougiebehr@...>

Hello Al,

Someone might have already commented on this.  I have a restricted group.  My outgoing request for information before approving a member of my group, is posted whenever someone subscribes.  This is set at Admin --> Settings --> Member Notices, then click the dropdown for type of messages and I selected Pending Subscription.  So far all the messages to new subscribers have gone out.  I do know from posts here there have been some groups this does not always happen.

Doug

From: main@beta.groups.io <main@beta.groups.io> on behalf of Al Ludwick / NN4ZZ <al@...>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 8:11 AM
To: main@beta.groups.io
Subject: Re: [beta] web-based questionnaire for restricted groups a pressing issue #suggestion

All of the groups I manage are for Amateur radio ( aka Ham radio).  It would be nice to include a simple question that they could answer and provide the reply to us in the application message.

If you are a ham radio operator, please provide your call _______ or a short note about why you would like to join our group ____________________________________.

That is all we need to see,  Other groups might like to ask a different question. 

Regards, Al / NN4ZZ
al (at) NN4ZZ (dot) com

Join main@beta.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.