moderated Re: automatic deletion, why?

Hi All,

Replying to my own email.... I have been looking into a delivery issue with centurylink.net email addresses. Some people are having their digests bounce with a '5.7.1 [P4] Message blocked due to spam content in the message' message. Not terribly helpful. Contacting the postmaster address, one part of their automated reply contains this advice:

Additionally, high volume senders can apply to our feedback loop here: fbl.synacor.com

Which I have now done. We'll see if that helps, but to me it seems to imply that it may help with delivery.

Cheers, Mark