moderated Re: automatic deletion, why?

Barb M

Is this a real negative or just speculation of what "might" happen?
This really HAS happened to me - it's not just speculation. We were still on Y!G at the time and my email was through my ISP (i.e. a small provider, which is probably significant). A couple of times I found myself tangled up in a "blacklist" battle, where I could not receive group emails because someone else on a far-off planet had abused the system and sent a bunch of spam. It sometimes took days to get off of that Blacklist.

Since then I have switched to gmail and we are no longer on Y!G... but, having experienced that frustration in the past, I applaud steps to prevent it!

A "different" Barb