moderated Re: automatic deletion, why?

Patty Sliney

Shal, and others, I just had this happen to me yesterday.  I got a notice that I was unsubscribed to this group due to marking a Groups.IO email as spam (which I did not, nor has any Groups.IO emails been found in my AOL Spam folder that I can remember).  I simply clicked on the link to resubscribe myself and the issue was instantly fixed.  Guess my question is this:  Was I a victim of this spam auto unsubscription process due to someone else with an @aol.com email address not being so vigilant, and having that actually occur?  I did take the digest email address and I added it to my Address Book, to see if that might discourage another future automatic spam unsubscribe issue.

Patty S.