moderated Re: Moderator permissions addition/change

Linda

Hi Mark,
With Members Visible set to Owners only, this is what I see now:

View Member List
Approve Pending Members (also allows access to the member list)
Ban Members (also allows access to the member list)
Set Member Subscription Options (also allows access to the member list)
Set Moderator Privileges (also allows access to the member list and allows setting member subscription options)
Remove Members (also allows access to the member list)
which doesn't seem to agree with what you wrote...

Thanks,
Linda

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 09:54 pm, Mark Fletcher wrote:
- There is a new View Member List moderator permission (defaulted unchecked for existing moderators).
- If a group's Members Visible setting is Owners only, it used to be that we allowed moderators with one of the member change privileges (approve pending members, ban, etc) to also access the Members list. But now, if Members Visible is set to Owners, only owners can access the members list, regardless of whether moderators have any relevant privileges.